- We offer a fun and varied walking experience, for all types of dogs, whether your dog/s are small, large, young, old, energetic, lazy or mischievous. The length of walk is up to you, usual walks are an hour but individual preferences can be arranged.
- Your dog will be walked and well looked after by a FULLY EXPERIENCED, caring, responsible Dog Walker who is reliable and trustworthy.
- Leads 'N' Feeds provides a fully insured service to meet all your dog's desires!
- Competitive prices
- Safe, fully insured vehicle with crates and/or harnesses for transportation.
- All our staff are CRB checked and fully insured.
At Leads 'N' Feeds your dog's security and welfare is of the utmost importance to us!
- FREE Initial Consultation We will come and visit your house to give you and your dog a chance to meet us. A short questionnaire of your dog’s details and requirements will then be completed. This is to give you the peace of mind and confidence that your dog's individual needs are catered for.
- Option 1 Key Collection: You can either provide me with a key before the walk which I return immediately after or I keep a spare key for further use which will be kept in a safely coded system.
- Option 2: We can arrange to pick up a key from a property other than your home within a 5 miles radius for an additional fee (work place or neighbour for example).
- Group & Individual Walking: Fully socialised dogs will be walked within a maximum group of four. Individual dog walking is also available on request.
- Plenty of Attention and Fuss for each Dog. The dogs are walked in the open outdoors and not on the street for the time allocated and will be brought back home and towel dried if necessary.
- On Lead & Off Lead Walking. Dogs can be allowed off lead with the owner's express consent and only in areas that are safe.
- An occasional treat for good behaviour! We work with dogs on a positive reward system and we always carry biscuits with us to bring a perfect end to a perfect walk.
If you want to avoid weekend charges or you can't take time off work for your Vet visits (annual jabs, medication or other checks) we can take your pet to your local vet/groomer for you.